Cabinet Cures will replace all cabinet doors and drawer fronts and cover existing cabinet boxes with new wood. Turn your old cabinets into the cabinets of your dreams. The results are unbelievable and the process saves you money.
When you choose Cabinet Refacing, you can:
- Change the style of your cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Change color, wood type, or both
- Add new hinges and door handles
- Add decorative panels, legs, or corbels to your kitchen island
- Modify the look of your cupboards with crown molding
Most companies order cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and laminate veneers pre-finished from a manufacturer—not Cabinet Cures. Cabinet Cures custom finishes each installation by hand and avoids laminate veneers. We finish your cabinets to your specifications. We will make your kitchen truly one of a kind — as unique and individual as you. A complete style makeover for a fraction of the cost of installing new cabinets.
If you are satisfied with the quality of your existing cabinets but would like an updated style & fresh look then our Cabinet Refinishing system is the ideal solution for you. We have many kitchen design ideas to help you find a look that suits you.
Cabinet Cures Refinishing does not simply cover your old finish. Our team of trained professionals removes the old finish, enabling them to start with bare wood and apply a new custom finish. Our specialists can create custom stains, glazes, paints, and finishes to suit your desired look. All the work is done expertly by hand.
The Cabinet Cures design team offers unlimited ideas for dramatically upgrading the look and value of your cabinetry.
In addition to breathtaking kitchens, Cabinet Cures specializes in wood creations of every imaginable kind. Bathroom cabinets, laundry rooms, libraries, offices, and built-ins are just the beginning. Work with our designers to find that truly unique design you are looking to create.
To spark your creativity, below are a few of the custom options to consider:
- Select deco end panels to match your door and drawer faces for a high-end, solid look
- Add stylish legs to the countertop overhang of your kitchen island
- Wrap your center island with custom panels to provide an upscale look
- Add decorative corbels—styled wall brackets designed to support weight
- Use custom crown molding to top off your cabinet’s beautiful transformation
Are your drawer boxes and runners worn-out? Are they a struggle to open and close? Let Cabinet Cures help. We replace your old drawer boxes and runners with the highest industry standard drawers of solid maple, with dove-tailed drawer boxes and full-extension, soft-close undermount runners. These new drawers will open and close with gentle ease and are a great addition to any kitchen upgrade. We can even customize your existing cabinets to provide you with a major upgrade at a minimal cost. Just ask!